Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Artworks and Gifs

Hey guys, it's me, dragonlover!
Here are my favorite gifs, and a few artworks by people around me!
I give credit to all people who I get artworks from.

HERE COME THE GIFS!


  

These are a few gifs of Hiccup and Toothless.

my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers my gifs how to train your dragon httyd hiccup astrid hiccstrid httyd 2 httyd 2 spoilers
These are eight, consecutive gifs of my favorite pair; Hiccup and Astrid! <3

    
Here are another eight gifs of Hiccstrid, relating to Valka and
Stoick's song, For the Dancing and the Dreaming!

The three gifs above are three random ones. :3
The banners above are made by NegativeDiamond, also from the forums!

HERE ARE THE ARTWORKS!


This banner of me and Thunderblast is made by Hattori! Thank you! :)


This poster of me is made by Toothless572! Thanks so much!

This art of Neona Ghiaccia is made by outisderBlack!

This amazing work of art is from Pixel! Thanks so much! :D

That's all for now. Thank you for coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment